Tuesday, October 12, 2010

About Me


I just thought I would take this week to give all of my fans(?) out there a little info about myself.  As you may have guessed, my name is Andrew Hewins.  I am a senior at Rocky Mountain College, majoring in Aviation Management.  I plan on either running an airport some day or doing something in air traffic control.  After I retire by age 40 (it's a dream, I know) I would like to travel the world.  I have been interested in photography ever since I was little.  In fact I still have my first manual wind-up camera.  Unfortunately it was a cheap Vivitar, but it still took decent pictures.  My dad and grandfather were the ones that passed that on to me(the interest for photography and the cheap Vivitar).  Although they didn't teach me a whole lot about photography, it was something that was always a part of growing up.  My grandfather was a professional freelance macro photographer.  As far as I know, most of his work was done through small parts manufacturers who would want photos for their magazines.  My other interests include hiking, tennis, biking, flying, and food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment