Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Mike Muizebelt Nature Photography

This week I decided to surf the web for some really awesome macro photography.  While I was looking, I found a photographer named Mike Muizebelt, who specializes in macro nature photography.  Mike is from the Netherlands, but has an English site where you can view his work.  In his welcome page Mike writes, " My main interest is macro photography, the life in the undergrowth has my interest and capturing the details in nature never seizes to amaze me. As a member of the Dutch Nature Photographers Guild I'm striving to get better and honest feedback is something I value greatly."  If you look through his online gallery, it is obvious that this is his passion.  The detail of his shots are just amazing no matter how small the target.  He is able to capture the smallest details such as tiny hairs on the back of a bee.  Check out his site!

Citation:
http://www.culinair.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment