Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Camera: HP Photosmart R607



I was trying to think of what I should blog about this week and I decided that it might be a good idea to talk a little about the digital camera that I currently use.  About 8 years ago, I got a package-deal HP laptop, printer, and digital camera.  Well, that 8 year-old digital camera is the one I still use...unfortunately.  But, its not all bad news for this now ancient piece of digital technology.  It features a 4.1 megapixel sensor, Pentax lens with 21x total zoom (3x optical and 7x digital), sd memory slot, 36-bit color, 16 to 1/2000 sec shutter speed, Auto (default) mode, action mode, landscape mode, portrait mode, beach/snow mode, sunset mode, aperture priority mode, panorama mode, and MPEG-1 video.  This is a point and shoot  digital camera mind you, so there is somewhat of a delay between pressing the shutter button and the camera actually taking the picture.  It has done surprisingly well for me throughout the years, but I just know that it is time for a real digital camera (a DSLR).

No comments:

Post a Comment